We Can Help You Get What You Deserve – Our South Florida Personal Injury Attorneys Will Stand with You Until Your Case is Resolved
Osborne & Associates’ attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience helping the injured and their families. We understand the difficulties a personal injury case can bring, and we are here to help you overcome those challenges and make things right.
Representing people with personal injury cases is one of the primary focuses of our practice. Each year, thousands of people suffer serious and long-term injuries that are both preventable and not their fault. At Osborne & Associates Law Firm, P.A., you will find personal injury attorneys who are committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise. Your personal injury case is as important to us as it is to you. We take the time to listen to your concerns and fully investigate your claims. From there, we negotiate and litigate your case until we reach a settlement or verdict that fully meets your needs. At Osborne & Associates, we’re known for achieving maximum compensation in personal injury cases, and we are not afraid to take your case to court if that is the best option for you. Headquartered in Boca Raton, we proudly serve residents of Palm Beach and Broward counties. We represent clients nationally, but if you need a personal injury attorney in South Florida, we’re ready to start fighting for you today!
We provide personalized counsel for all types of personal injury cases in Central Florida and South Florida
Personal injury cases can involve several different types of legal cases, and each can be governed by different laws and guidelines that determine when and how you can hold an at-fault party responsible. You will need someone with personal injury experience on your side. Our accomplished attorneys are highly skilled at handling a wide range of personal injury cases and routinely accept cases involving
- Medical malpractice – One of our firm’s primary focuses, we have obtained substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients. Within the broad spectrum of medical malpractice, we have significant experience handling personal injury claims regarding
- Transvaginal mesh implants – Transvaginal mesh procedures can lead to serious complications such as Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence. Many patients require additional surgeries, but still experience debilitating side effects such as infection, pain and bleeding.
- Surgical errors – Surgical mistakes can include operating on the incorrect site on the patient, damaging organs, muscles and nerves, or leaving surgical implements inside your body.
- Birth injuries – o We frequently help families who experience devastating labor and delivery complications. These can be the result of a healthcare provider’s negligence, such as detrimental delays in delivery or performing Cesarean Sections, which can result in Erb’s Palsy, Cerebral Palsy and asphyxia.
- Traumatic brain injuries – Brain and spinal cord injuries often lead to significant cognitive impairment and paralysis. Our attorneys work hard to help victims recover full compensation and restore quality of life.
- Failure to diagnose – Failing to properly diagnose your medical condition or event can lead to significant delays in treatment, and sometimes even death. In particular, negligent assessment and treatment of heart attacks, aortic aneurysms and cancer prevent timely and life-saving medical treatments.
- Hospital negligence – Hospitals are busy places and medical personnel often find themselves treating many patients at one time. Negligence can happen when someone fails to communicate with you or other members of your healthcare team, improperly monitors your condition, or prescribes or administers incorrect prescription drugs. These negligent behaviors can lead to significant harm.
- Medical products and devices liability – Advances in medical technology have led to many new medical products designed to treat common conditions. Unfortunately, many products have been proven unsafe and potentially life-threatening. Many of our clients have received substantial compensation for injuries caused by defective hip replacements from leading manufacturers such as Wright Medical and Stryker.
- Automobile accidents – We spend a lot of time in our cars here in Florida. Personal injury attorneys from Osborne & Associates can help make things right when something has gone wrong on the road. Car, truck and motorcycle accidents lead to thousands of deaths and even more injuries each year. We help clients who have been injured in all types of vehicle accidents, including those involving commercial vehicles, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
- Premises liability – Property owners are legally required to ensure their property is safe and accessible for you when you visit. Slip and fall accidents are all too common and can cause significant injuries. Whether you’ve been injured at a commercial business, private home or public event, you may be able to recover compensatory and punitive damages.
- Wrongful death – The death of a loved one as the result of negligence is a particularly traumatic experience. We work diligently to guide you through the legal system and ensure that your case is handled properly and within all relevant legal timelines.
Our attorneys have significant experience handling even the most challenging personal injury cases. Recently, two of our attorneys were part of a trial team that secured a $26 million verdict for a group of clients injured by pelvic mesh implants. If you are looking for a personal injury attorney in South Florida to answer your questions about whether or not you have a personal injury claim, contact Osborne and Associates today. We can provide the legal resources and advice you need to make the best decisions for your case.
If you think you might have a personal injury case, it’s important to speak with an experienced attorney right away. Let us guide you through the complex regulations that might limit your options as time passes.
If you’ve been injured, regardless of the manner, location or extent of your injuries, it is important to seek reputable legal counsel as soon as possible. Many personal injury claims are subject to strict statutes of limitation that limit how long you have to file a claim. The personal injury attorneys at Osborne & Associates Law Firm, P.A. are dedicated to providing quality representation in an efficient manner. To discuss your case during a free initial consultation, call 561-293-2600 or contact us online. We serve clients in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and all other areas of Broward and Palm Beach counties. Not in Florida? We serve clients throughout the United States. If you’ve been injured, no matter where or how, we can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.