Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorneys Aggressively Fight to Protect Victims’ Rights and Win Maximum Compensation
More than 50 years of combined experience helping the injured and their families overcome daunting challenges and obtain the justice they deserve
Personal injury claims are one of the most common areas of practice. Each year, thousands of people suffer serious and long-term preventable injuries due to another’s negligence. At Osborne & Associates Law Firm, P.A. our personal injury attorneys are committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise possible. We take the time to listen to your concerns, investigate your claims and fully negotiate and litigate your case from beginning to end. We have a well-recognized reputation for achieving maximum compensation for our clients and are not afraid to take your case to court if that is the best option for you.
Comprehensive, personalized counsel for all types of personal injury claims
The term personal injury encompasses several different types of legal cases, each with their own specific laws and guidelines that dictate when and how you are able to sue an at-fault party for your injuries. Our accomplished Boca Raton personal injury attorneys are highly skilled at handling a wide range of injury claims and routinely accept cases involving
- Medical malpractice – One of our firm’s primary focus is medical malpractice, and we have obtained substantial settlements and verdicts in favor of our clients. Within the broad spectrum of medical malpractice, we have significant experience handling claims regarding
- Transvaginal mesh implants – Transvaginal mesh procedures have proven to lead to serious complications such as Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence. Many patients have been forced to undergo several additional surgeries and still experience debilitating side effects such as infection, pain and bleeding.
- Surgical errors – Mistakes during surgical procedures include operating on the incorrect site or patient, damaging organs, muscles or nerves and leaving surgical implements inside the patient’s body.
- Birth injuries – We help families that have experienced devastating labor and delivery complications as a result of a healthcare provider’s negligence, such as detrimental delays in delivery or performing Cesarean Sections, resulting in Erb’s Palsy, Cerebral Palsy and asphyxia.
- Traumatic brain injuries – Brain and spinal cord injuries often lead to significant cognitive impairment and paralysis. Our attorneys work hard to help victims recover full compensation and restore quality of life.
- Failure to diagnose – Failing to properly diagnose a medical condition or event often leads to significant delays in treatment and even death. In particular, negligent assessment and treatment of heart attacks, aortic aneurysms and cancer prevent timely and life-saving medical intervention.
- Hospital negligence – Hospitals are busy places and providers treat many patients at one time. Failing to adequately communicate with the patient and members of the healthcare team, improperly monitoring the patient’s condition and prescribing or administering incorrect prescription drugs are all negligent behaviors that lead to significant harm.
- Medical products and devices liability – Advancements in medical technology have led to several new medical products designed to treat common medical conditions. Unfortunately, many products prove to be unsafe and potentially life-threatening. We have helped numerous clients recover substantial compensation for injuries caused by defective hip replacements from leading manufacturers such as Wright Medical and Stryker.
- Automobile accidents – Car, truck and motorcycle accidents lead to thousands of deaths and even more injuries each year. We help clients involved in all types of vehicle accidents including those involving commercial vehicles, bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Premises liability – Property owners are required to ensure their property is safe and accessible for visitors. Slip and fall accidents are a common occurrence that can cause significant injuries. Whether you’ve been injured at a commercial business, private home or public event, you may be able to recover compensatory and punitive damages.
- Wrongful death – The death of a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence is a particularly traumatic experience. We work diligently to guide you through the legal system and ensure that your case is handled properly and within all relevant legal timelines.
Our attorneys have significant experience handling even the most challenging personal injury cases. Recently, two of our attorneys have been part of a trial team that secured a $26 million verdict for a group of clients injured by pelvic mesh implants. If you have questions about whether or not you have a personal injury claim, trust our experienced Boca Raton personal injury lawyers to provide the legal resources and advice you need to make the best decisions for your case.
Our Boca Raton personal injury attorneys are tenacious advocates when you need it most
If you’ve been injured, regardless of the manner, location or extent of your injuries, it is important to seek reputable legal counsel as soon as possible. Many personal injury claims are subject to strict statutes of limitation that limit how long you have to file a claim. The personal injury attorneys at Osborne & Associates Law Firm, P.A. are dedicated to providing quality representation in an efficient manner. To discuss your case during a free initial consultation, call 561-293-2600 or contact us online. We serve clients in Broward and Palm Beach counties and throughout the United States.